Many companies produce and complete an accurate record history of all products they provide through a device record history. For many manufacturers that use manual-based systems for maintaining a data record history, there may be multiple downfalls including missing information, poor data tracking, and other unfortunate risks, all of which can be eliminated through proper use of business software like Quality Management Software, Audit Management Software, HGINT Supplier Management Software, and much more.
Below you can find what we observed to be the most common problems manufacturers face with managing the data record history of procedures and the output produced.
The most common challenges faced by companies that do not have an automated data record history procedure available can be seen as follows.
- Ineffective data record history procedures.
Data record history processes that are conducted manually are mostly prolonged, lethargic, and are more prone to errors. However, there are still manufacturers that manage their data record history through manual processes.
Examples of ineffective data record history procedures include:
• Incorrect information and documentation – This would consist of missing or inaccurate information that might be a typical occurrence along with particular instances of significant errors that can affect the company.
• Preventive maintenance conducted poorly – Preventive maintenance includes specific challenges faced such as downtime during documentation of maintenance, tracking maintenance, and updating standards of maintenance.
• Product recall slowness and inaccuracy – It may include long review times for product recalls when using manual methods which would, in turn, prolong the recall.
- Insufficient capabilities for tracking.
When companies use manual methods of data record history, it might limit their ability to track changes in procedures and output, identify quality events, and take the right action needed in real time. Insufficient tracking capabilities restrict the value of data and may cause severe disruption to the management of the company if not handled correctly.
- Disconnected systems.
Poor synchronization and management of data record history could limit the throughput between the manufacturing of products and services and even other business areas. If the systems used by the company are unable to communicate effectively, the following issues may arise:
• Records that don’t match record documentation.
This often happens during manual data record history management where it becomes difficult to confirm up-to-date procedures and discourages a proactive approach for conducting proceedings.
• Poor collaboration between the department and its employees.
A manual disconnected data record history system may interfere with the physical operations of procedures in a company. This may discourage and affect the relationship between team members and other stakeholders in different departments. For instance, the poor collaboration between the quality and manufacturing teams could result in a substandard output.
As you can see we have presented you with the many downfalls that a company can face without having the right systems for managing data record history. That is why we have developed a variety of software solutions for companies to maintain their data record history along with a variety of other company procedures. We provide the distribution of Quality Management Systems, Audit Management Software, Supplier Management Software, and much more to simplify your processes and improve your data tracking.
We at Harrington Group International ensure that each of our customers receives the perfect software solution for organizational needs to improve overall company efficiency.
To improve your company efficiency now through our software, contact us today for more information!